To promote a cost effective South Pacific Air Traffic Services aviation environment that is responsive to change, meets the needs of the aviation industry, is economically sustainable and maintains or enhances present levels of safety.
ParticipantsThe ISPACG was established by multilateral agreement between Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the United States. It is presently co-chaired by Airways New Zealand and the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
In the conduct of the activities of the ISPACG, the forum applies the following principles:
- Promote an ATS system that is responsive to and meets the needs of our customers.
- Ensure that the introduction of new technology and procedures maintains or enhances the present levels of safety.
- Harmonize ATS practices and procedures consistent with regional and global activity.
- Undertake activities and provide outputs that are cost effective and efficient for both customers and service providers.
- Promote advantages in new technology where benefits can be derived.
- Achieve a cooperative customer/service provider relationship.
Visit the ISPACG website to learn more ISPACG