Aviation Medical Examiners
Notice about AME Minute
Join thousands of subscribers by signing up for Aerospace Medical Education's newest feature for AME education: AME Minute!
Every month we deliver a microlearning topic based on FAA best practices and other subjects AMEs want to know right now. Each installment will take about a minute of your time.
Signing up is simple; click on the envelope with the plus sign on the top right of this page, and then provide your email address. Other subscription opportunities are presented, but you are automatically subscribed to AME Minute. Sign up today!
- Aerospace Medical Certification Subsystem (AMCS)
- Contact your Regional Flight Surgeon
- Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Guidance
- Student Pilot Rule Changes FAQs
- Letter of Denial, Denial of Issuance of Medical Certificate
- FAA Form 8500-7, Report of Eye Evaluation
- FAA Form 8500-14. Ophthalmological Evaluation for Glaucoma
- FAA Form 8500-19, Cardiovascular Evaluation Specifications
- Privacy Act Statement
- Assist Pilot Applicant with Requesting Medical Records
The following supplies are not available for download; however, you may order them by contacting us via email. In your message, please provide the quantity (each) you wish to order. Also include your mailing address if different from that on file.