Aviation Medical Examiners
Subscribe to AME Minute
Join thousands of subscribers who receive relevant topics directly in their inbox every month.
Every month we deliver a microlearning topic based on FAA best practices and other subjects AMEs want to know right now. Each installment will take about a minute of your time.
Click here to sign up today!
Subscribe to the Federal Air Surgeon's Medical Bulletin!
Subscribe to the new and improved Federal Air Surgeon's Medical Bulletin, delivered directly to your inbox.
Each edition features an exclusive editorial written by the Federal Air Surgeon, Michael A. Berry, MD. In addition, the Bulletin includes current case studies and articles by leading experts in aerospace medicine, as well as information on seminars and online educational opportunities.
Click here to subscribe to the FASMB. Sign up today!
- Aerospace Medical Certification Subsystem (AMCS)
- Contact your Regional Flight Surgeon
- Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Guidance
- Student Pilot Rule Changes FAQs
- Letter of Denial (PDF), Denial of Issuance of Medical Certificate
- FAA Form 8500-7, Report of Eye Evaluation
- FAA Form 8500-14. Ophthalmological Evaluation for Glaucoma
- FAA Form 8500-19 (PDF), Cardiovascular Evaluation Specifications
- Privacy Act Statement (PDF)
- Assist Pilot Applicant with Requesting Medical Records