Los Angeles FSDO
Office Hours/Contact Us
Los Angeles Flight Standards District Office
777 S. Aviation Boulevard, Suite 150
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (424) 405-7870
Fax: (424) 405-7866
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday–Friday
Office hours by appointment only; you will be refused entry without making an appointment.
This office is located inside a GSA-secured facility. No weapons of any kind are permitted on the property. To gain access to the facility, your vehicle will be searched and you will be screened in accordance with security policies. The security guard will direct you where to park your vehicle.
FAA Form 1600-78 is to be completed and submitted by foreign individuals requesting an appointment with this FAA office. Please complete the 1600-78 form as applicable and attach it to an e-mail addressed to: email@example.com. This office will reply with instructions and information pertaining to your visit and appointment.
All Airmen & Passengers
- PSI Services Knowledge Testing Centers
- Noise Complaints
- Integrated Airman Certification and Rating Application (IACRA)
- 14 CFR Part 147 Aviation Maintenance Technician Schools
- 14 CFR Part 145 Repair Stations
- National Designated Airworthiness Representative
- Inspection Authorization Listing