This office is located inside a GSA secured facility. No weapons of any kind are permitted on the property. To gain access to the facility, your vehicle will be searched and you will be screened in accordance with security policies. The security guard will direct you where to park your vehicle.
- Los Angeles FSDO Service Area Map (PDF)
- Office Hours/Contact the Office
- FAA Form 1600-78 (PDF) FAA Form 1600-78.pdf is to be completed and submitted by foreign individuals requesting an appointment with this FAA office. Please complete the 1600-78 form as applicable and attach it to an e-mail addressed to: 7-AWP-LAX-FSDO@FAA.GOV. This office will reply with instructions and information pertaining to your visit and appointment.
Local FSDO Highlights
IACRA — Integrated Airman Certification and Rating Application
Los Angeles FSDO supports and highly encourages the public's use of IACRA. IACRA can expedite the process of most certificate issuances in conjunction with your appointment at the local office.
For instructions, frequently asked questions, or additional help, please use the main IACRA link above. Complete listing of certificates that can be handled by IACRA
- PSI Services Knowledge Testing Centers
- 14 CFR Part 147 Aviation Maintenance Technician Schools
- 14 CFR Part 145 Repair Stations
- National Designated Airworthiness Representative
- Inspection Authorization Listing
- More »
- Accident & Incident Data
- Airworthiness Certification
- Field Approvals
- Safety Alerts (AD, SAIB, SDR, & More)
- Technical Information (TCDS, TSO, STC, PMA, MMEL)