Before logging on to AMCS, please check System Alerts and Important Notices.
- AMCS Login
- Contact AMCS Support
- General and Support Information for the AME
- Information About MedXPress
- Archives and Updates of the Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners (PDF)
Notice of AMCS Downtime
(Times shown are United States central time zone.)
- At this time there are no AMCS outages scheduled.
Current AMCS User's Guide and Release Notes
OSA Supplemental documents and video
- Video - OSA Screening Guidance for AMEs (FAA TV)
- Video - OSA Screening Guidance for AMEs (Youtube)
- FAA OSA Flow Chart (PDF)
- FAA OSA Reference Materials (PDF)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Guidance on OSA (PDF)
- OSA Quick Start for the AME (PDF)
Message about Policy Changes:
November 4, 2014 - Conditions an AME Can Issue (CACI) has been implemented for over a year. Many AME's still are not making the appropriate comments in block #60 per the guidance located on the individual CACI Certificate Worksheets. These comments are MANDATORY and not optional. Error codes will be placed on each airman that does not have the MANDATORY comment in block #60. Please refer to the online AME guide and the CACI Certification Worksheets for the appropriate comments for block #60. If the correct wording is not placed in the comments box of item 60, we have no way of knowing you followed the worksheet correctly. The airman may receive a letter asking for the information again and you as an AME will receive an error on your performance.