Through international engagement, the FAA increases the safety, efficiency, and environmental sustainability of the global aviation system. U.S. citizens travelling abroad benefit from increased safety and efficiency due to FAA expertise and leadership in developing aviation regulations and standards. FAA programs promote worldwide seamless connectivity across borders for air travel and help to assure safe and efficient air travel for U.S. passengers flying abroad as well as at home.
- Foreign Visitors to FAA
- Aviation Cooperation Program
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- NextGen International Outreach
- Technical Assistance
- International Leadership Development & Training
- International Aviation Safety Assessments (IASA)