Construction Notices reflect data changes made during a Monday-to-Sunday week, and are available every Tuesday. For each cycle, this page will show one file during the first week, two during the second, and so on, up to the last week. Because each change cycle is eight weeks long, there will never be more than eight files on this page.
The files for the latest eight-week change cycle are listed below. This cycle ends on November 29, 2020.
- Week 1: 10/05/20 to 10/11/20
- Week 2: 10/12/20 to 10/18/20
- Week 3: 10/19/20 to 10/25/20
- Week 4: 10/26/20 to 11/01/20
- Week 5: 11/02/20 to 11/08/20
- Week 6: 11/09/20 to 11/15/20
- Week 7: 11/16/20 to 11/22/20
- Week 8: 11/23/20 to 11/29/20
For the schedule of future change cycles, please visit DOF (Digital Obstacle File).
If you have any questions about Construction Notices, change cycles or the data on this page, please provide comments via the portal's Other category.