The Airport Safety Program addresses general aviation airport safety, runway safety, airports certificated under 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 139, and safety management systems (SMS).
Part 139 Airport Certification
- Event Notification - Coordination requirements Air shows or other Airport Events
- Part 77 - Notification of Proposed Construction or Alteration on or near an Airport - FAA Form 7460-1
- Part 157 - Notification of Construction, Alteration, Activation and Deactivation of Airports - FAA Form 7480-1.
- Office of Runway Safety
- Airport Data (5010)
- Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing (ASIAS) System - Aviation Safety Data and Information
- Foreign Object Debris Program
- Reducing Runway Incursions
Safety Management Systems
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Airport - FAA's approach to assessing safety performance and managing risk
- Advisory Circular 150/5200-37 - Introduction to Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Airport Operators
- FAA Order 5200.11 - FAA Airports (ARP) Safety Management System