B4UFLY is a free, easy-to-use smartphone app that helps drone operators learn where they can and can't fly.
Key features include:
- A clear "status" indicator that immediately informs the operator about the current or planned location. For example, it shows flying in the Special Flight Rules Area around Washington, D.C. is prohibited.
- Information on the parameters that drive the status indicator
- A "Planner Mode" for future flights in different locations
- Informative, interactive maps with filtering options
- Links to other FAA drone resources and regulatory information
For more information, view the B4UFLY Q & A (PDF).
Click on the images below to view larger versions.